Nigeria, in recent years, has seen an increase in the number of companies addressing challenges in the agriculture sector with technology. With this growth, Nigeria has become one of the most vibrant agritech markets in Sub-Saharan Africa as the market continues to attract funders and support organisations from across the globe.
Today several agritech firms such as Farmcrowdy, Thrive Agric, AgroMall, Hello Tractor, and Crop2Cash, among others, are offering innovative digital solutions to address Nigeria’s agriculture problems. These companies have launched digital solutions…
Read the full article here.
- How to recognise the ticks plaguing your livestock
- Northeastern Indiana farmland sells for $19,984 per acre
- Acclaimed Iranian filmmaker Jafar Panahi released on bail | Protests News
- Tucker Brown selected as beef’s 2022 Advocate of the Year
- 6 ways to reduce tire stubble damage
- Don’t ignore chart signals, analyst says
- NGO Tasks FG, Stakeholders on Food Safety
- Seychelles: Sustainable Fisheries – Danny Faure Foundation and Fisheries Transparency Initiative Sign Agreement